Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/26/2011- Let's get started

Time to get the uncomfortable part over-with...

You ever find that the first time you start to write something, you always feel a little strange... I have no idea who I am writing to, right now, I am writing to no one. I hope that isn't always true, but at the same time, I am pretty sure I am perfectly fine if it is. In the world of grandiose delusions about our own self-importance, I hope that I can steer clear of grading the success of anything I might write by the number of people who read it.

Its uncomfortable though, because I want to be liked... I want to be read, and admired. I want to be called inspirational and influential... I want to see how many times I can use an ellipsis in a single post

So, what is this?
This is meant to be a place where I can spill out my thoughts and ideas. A place that I can be honest, and share myself. The plan is to share thoughts on God, life, and other important topics... we'll see what happens from here...


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment